Saturday 30 July 2011

Hoping to go to Eastern Europe

Been busy recently, very busy untill wake up early to key in the NKRA for the Kementerian Pelajaran, tons of work at school included doing 2 big show for my HM and fellow colleague, doing all the rubbish job that not really help the children in school ( to my HM, she thought benefit herself).

Today just finish key in TOV of 4K in NKRA, just got time for me to write my blog.

A month ago, I just knew we don't need to give tuition to those standard 6 pupils, ahah, than I can go for traveling.  My friend prefer to go to Europe, so I phone all the major travel agent in the whole Malaysia to get a seat since I am running short of time to plan for my usual traveling behavior.  Finally we choose Eastern Europe as both of us never been there and manage to get 2 seat from Mayflower on 5 July.  While we waited for the agreement of my HM (first time in my 18 years of teaching career, I need to get the agreement from HM to go oversea), we was late as Mayflower only left 1 seat.  So I recall back Lye Peng said they have spaces, so immediately we went to Lye Peng and place a deposit.  Unfortunately when we have place our deposit, Lye Peng mention they have only 7 people, so they need to get more people in Matta Fair.  Since we are out of sources and its difficult to get the agreement from HM(得到“她”的允许,难如登天,因为“她”以为“她”出钱给我们去的), so we agree to wait untill 22-24 July.

While we were waiting, I still try my best to get other package to other places.  During Matta Fair, we went and asked Lye Peng and they have no extra people to join the tour and gave us back the deposit.  We shop around and found Hong Thai, Yeh, they have 5 more seats.  When we ask for more detail , only knew they have only 10 people, plus us 12.  What to do, we still place another booking and looking forward they will go.  Yesterday 29 July I called, they didn't confirm yet, I told them less than a month to departure, they said wait for next week.  Hopefully next week we can get the answer. Hoping to go to Eastern Europe. Just pray hard

No comments:

Post a Comment