Monday 29 August 2011

Confirm not going to Eastern Europe

2 weeks before, I received a call from the travel agent saying they have not enough people, so they cancel our trip, so officially we can't go to Europe.  I don't know when I can arrange another tour to Eastern Europe as I have lots of place to go such as Kenya and Tanzania (NOV-DEC), Bali (JUNE).  These 2 trip already bought air ticket and confirm.  We also plan to go to Sipadan again, Galapagos, Iceland, Silk Road ......

I really love traveling, when I knew I can't go to Eastern Europe, I was so down, actually I already predicted they cancel the trip and I keep on finding alternative such as to Bali, Vietnam, Silk Road, I even plan to go to Silk Road by myself, unfortunately they change their arrival date to 5 September, which I need to work already.  Luckily one Saturday morning, I found Krabi, Thailand.  I love snorkeling and Phi Phi Island is near to Krabi.  Since Krabi is near to Malaysia, so we can drive there, that means we don't need book air ticket and we can get full control over it in such a less time.

After searching the net, I found out is quite easy to drive there and there are plenty of good resort in Krabi with cheap price.  Since we haven't been there, with the accompany of Ching, we can go there in a low budget.  So happy to find this place.

This is also the first time without any planning go to a place and didn't place any booking.  Anyway, I am still thinking better to book a hotel before we depart.  In 3 more days, I will go to Krabi for holidays, just can't believe that is true.

I think I need to change some Thai Baht 31 August too.  I can't accept myself for not really planning and go to a place.  I just hope we can find a good bargain to go to Phi Phi Island when we arrive Ao Nang.  I will check the net for best food and restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment